Chouquette and Donnie, Let’s Stick Together
During the Be That 30 for 30 campaign, all the 30 for 30 dogs will be guest bloggers for Be That Dog in Meet That 30 for 30!
Here you can meet Chouquette and Donnie, an inseparable pair of gorgeous terriers. Togetherness isn’t just a dream, it’s a lifestyle!
- Aslan’s Beautiful Laundrette - I like going shopping with my foster humans. I am a very good boy and I always get lots of fuss and cuddles. And I often get lots of treats and some […]
- Henry’s Search for the Green, Green Grass of Home - All I want is to find the green, green grass of home. Having spent all my life in a cage, the most amazing thing I have discovered so far, apart from wonderful […]
- Johnno, The Sky’s the Limit! - I like to think of my rescue as a whole new chance. Anything is possible. The sky’s the limit! They say you can do anything you set your mind to. Right now, I […]
- Bone Storage Solutions, with Prince George - Everything has its place. And for my bones, that place is anywhere. I am quite entrepreneurial when it comes to bone storage solutions. It may be the Yorkshire Terrier in me, or […]
- Handbags at Dawn, with George Gently - I am a small dog with a big message. I am a Chihuahua and we have become rather fashionable for our convenient size and celebrity connections. Unfortunately, love should not follow fashion. […]
- Foxy’s Hipster Rap! - I’m Foxy – urban poet, South East London hipster … and gorgeous Fox Terrier cross looking for a home! I’m Foxy the Fox Terrier, my beard is looking fetch. I’m just […]
- Chouquette and Donnie, Let’s Stick Together - When we met it was like … magic … For us, it is a case of love me, love my dog. Because we are a package deal! We are the famous love […]
- Amber’s Hoover Gets It - I’m Amber, and I know everything anyone needs to know about vacuuming. And that is, avoid it! I know they are loud, not to be trusted, and should be avoided at all […]
- Alfie’s East End - I’m Alfie. And I want to know … what’s it all about!? Based on a footloose and fancy-free adaptation of Alfie (1966). You know what? When I look back on my little […]
- Blossom Blooms! - I have a big personality. My personality is so big, that my first humans were too boring for it. They wanted me for my looks, but they never appreciated my personality. It’s […]