During the Be That 30 for 30 campaign, all the 30 for 30 dogs will be guest bloggers for Be That Dog in Meet That 30 for 30!
Here you can meet Gessy! Read all about the things that make this special girl very happy, in Gessy’s Joys.
- Gessy’s Joys - One of my greatest joys is other dogs! In fact, I love other dogs so much that I am looking for a home with at least one other dog to play with. […]
- Gessy’s Joys - Joy is being spontaneous! I have lots of joys – my friends, my walks, even my baths! But there is one thing that is always really important. Spontaneity! There was a clever […]
- Gessy’s Joys - One of my greatest joys in life is a walk. I am so happy on a walk. The sights, the smells, the sounds. It isn’t just happiness, it is sheer joy. Walks […]
- Gessy’s Joys - One of my greatest joys is water. I love water. I love swimming. I even love a bath! Swimming is great, especially with pals. Baths are great, I get a scrub and […]
- Gessy’s Joys - One of my other biggest joys in life is the love of a good pal. I really love having good dog pals. In fact, I feel so much more confident and happy […]
- Gessy’s Joys - One of my other biggest joys in life is a soft bed. When I was first rescued it took me a while to work everything out. But now I have discovered beds […]
- Gessy’s Joys - One of my biggest joys is zoomies. There is nothing better than running for the fun of it. Not running because I have to get away. Not running because I am scared. […]